Sustainable Agriculture is process of promoting farming in sustainable way based on an understanding of environmental and social services. It is a renewable source to replace cash crop and aid farmers to harvest and provides them a long-term source of income. They provide clean energy which minimize pollution, greenhouse effects and global warming.
- Track 1-1 Green Revolution
- Track 2-2 Organic Farming
- Track 3-3 Types of Renewable energy
- Track 4-4 Agricultural practices
- Track 5-5 Sources of Power in Agriculture
- Track 6-6 Advantage and disadvantage