Short-lived Climate Pollutants are the chemical compounds which live in the atmosphere for short period of life time from few days to few decades. There are different chemical compounds included with it which causes air pollution and dangerous pollutants. Some organisation is more aware and aim for reduction on SLCP and its effects for better world and human health. Due to this the troposphere layer cause different variations in the climatic change.
- Track 1-1 SLCP & its effects
- Track 2-2 SLCP Mitigation
- Track 3-3 Pollutant toxic ions and molecules
- Track 4-4 Benefits of reducing SLCP
- Track 5-5 Components of SLCP