Land degradation is the process of biophysical environment affected by human induced process acting on land. It is assumed as any change in the land area as disturbance perceived to be deleterious or undesirable. Deforestation, overgrazing, mining landslides, storms, water erosion, humid environmental changes cause wind erosion, soil fertility decline and reduces the land strength end up with land degradation.
- Track 1-1 Types of Land degradation
- Track 2-2 Causes and effects
- Track 3-3 Sensitivity and Resilience
- Track 4-4 Climate Change
- Track 5-5 Economics of land degradation
- Track 6-6 Environmental impact of irrigation