Groundwork on Green Chemistry
Green Chemistry is the process which helps to reduce the usage of hazardous substances in the design, manufacture, and application of chemical products that causes pollution and affects the environment and human sustainability in the world. It reduces the amount of pollutant, contaminant entering any waste stream which can affect the environmental balance. Green chemistry is increasing rapidly which impacts human and environment to have a product that should have long term economic viability. The idea of green chemistry can be easily linked to green engineering, environmental design and sustainability in general.
- Track 1-1 Basic Importance of Green Chemistry
- Track 2-2 Green Chemical Reactions
- Track 3-3 Goals of Green Chemistry
- Track 4-4 Green Chemistry in Education
- Track 5-5 Significance and its uses