Groundwork on Green Chemistry
Green Chemistry is the process that helps to reduce the utilization of hazardous substances in the design, manufacture, and application of chemical products that lead to pollution and affects the environment and human sustainability in the world. This process helps to reduces the contaminant entering any waste stream which can influence the environmental balance. Green chemistry is increasing promptly which affects human and environment to have a product that should have long term economic viability. In general the idea of green chemistry can be certainly linked to green engineering, environmental design and sustainability.
- Track 1-1 Basic Importance of Green Chemistry
- Track 2-2 Green Chemical Reactions
- Track 3-3 Goals of Green Chemistry
- Track 4-4 Green Chemistry in Education
- Track 5-5 Significance and its uses