Catalysis is the process where the catalyst act as a reagent and participate in the reaction to reduce the disadvantages such as sow reactions, energy loss in the form of heat and to evade unwanted components production which may cause damage to environment. Environmental catalyst is to reduce emission of intolerable compounds include exhaust gases from industries and mobile sources.
- Track 1-1 Green Catalysis
- Track 2-2 Types of Catalyst
- Track 3-3 Trends and outlook
- Track 4-4 Environmental Catalysis
- Track 5-5 Effects of catalyst to environment