Atmospheric chemistry is about study of atmospheric science in which the chemistry of earth atmosphere and the other planets is analysed. The composition of earth atmosphere is important to be studied since to know about the primarily interactions between the atmosphere and living organisms. The chemical composition of the natural atmosphere, the way gases, liquids, and solids in the atmosphere interact with each other and with the earth's surface and associated biota, and how human activities may be changing the chemical and physical characteristics of the atmosphere.
- Track 1-1 Global Warming
- Track 2-2 Composition of atmosphere
- Track 3-3 Methodology of Atmospheric Chemistry
- Track 4-4 Chemistry of air
- Track 5-5 Chemistry of air
- Track 6-6 Function and its uses