Acidification is the cause by the emission of acidifying substance to the environment due to soil and surface water which emits acid substances causes damage to ozone layer and greenhouse effect. This process interferes with ecosystem and nature and names as acidification or acid rain. The main cause of the environmental acidification is the gas released to the atmosphere travels miles and due to chemical reaction at atmosphere the acidity range is increased causes damage to the environment.
- Track 1-1 Nature of Acidification
- Track 2-2 Emission of chemicals
- Track 3-3 Acid Deposition
- Track 4-4 Aquatic effects
- Track 5-5 Ocean and Soil acidification
- Track 6-6 Human health effects
- Track 7-7 Prevention methods