The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Green Chemistry is the process that helps to reduce the utilization of hazardous substances in the design, manufacture, and application of chemical products that lead to pollution and affects the environment and human sustainability in the world. This process helps to reduces the contaminant entering any waste stream which can influence the environmental balance. Green chemistry is increasing promptly which affects human and environment to have a product that should have long term economic viability. In general the idea of green chemistry can be certainly linked to green engineering, environmental design and sustainability.
- Track 1-1Basic Importance of Green Chemistry
- Track 1-2Green Chemical Reactions
- Track 1-3Goals of Green Chemistry
- Track 1-4Green Chemistry in Education
- Track 1-5Significance and its uses
Atmospheric chemistry deals with the study of atmospheric science in which the chemistry of earth atmosphere and the other planets is examined. The composition of earth atmosphere is essential to be studied since to know about the primarily interactions between the atmosphere and living organisms. The chemical composition of the natural atmosphere, the way gases, liquids, and solids in the atmosphere commune with each other and with the earth's surface and associated biota and how human activities may be altering the chemical and physical characteristics of the atmosphere.
- Track 2-1Global Warming
- Track 2-2Composition of atmosphere
- Track 2-3Methodology of Atmospheric Chemistry
- Track 2-4Chemistry of air
- Track 2-5Function and its uses
Short-lived Climate Pollutants are the chemical compounds which live in the atmosphere for short span of life time from few days to few decades. There are different chemical compounds included with it which causes air pollution and dangerous pollutants. Some organisation is more conscious and aim for reduction on SLCP and its effects for better world and human health. Due to this the troposphere layer cause different variations in the climate change.
- Track 3-1SLCP & its effects
- Track 3-2SLCP Mitigation
- Track 3-3Pollutant toxic ions and molecules
- Track 3-4Benefits of reducing SLCP
- Track 3-5Components of SLCP
Catalysis is the process where the catalyst act as a reagent and participate in the reaction to reduce the disadvantages such as sow reactions, energy loss in the form of heat and to evade unwanted components production which may cause damage to environment. Environmental catalyst is to reduce emission of intolerable compounds include exhaust gases from industries and mobile sources.
- Track 4-1Green Catalysis
- Track 4-2Types of Catalyst
- Track 4-3Trends and outlook
- Track 4-4Environmental Catalysis
- Track 4-5Effects of catalyst to environment
Sustainable Agriculture is process of promoting farming in sustainable way based on an understanding of environmental and social services. It is a renewable source to replace cash crop and aid farmers to harvest and provides them a long-term source of income. They provide clean energy which minimize pollution, greenhouse effects and global warming.
- Track 5-1Green Revolution
- Track 5-2Organic Farming
- Track 5-3Types of Renewable energy
- Track 5-4Agricultural practices
- Track 5-5Sources of Power in Agriculture
- Track 5-6Advantage and disadvantage
Nanotechnology is the application used in environment for cleaning up the pollution and to change the manufacturing methods to reduce the pollution caused by technology development. They are expected to save environment using energy consumption, water and raw materials by reducing hazardous waste. Nanotechnology plays an important role in environmental protection.
- Track 6-1Application of Nanotechnology
- Track 6-2Potential Environmental Benefits
- Track 6-3Environmental Issues
- Track 6-4Nanoscience and its work
- Track 6-5Research on environmental nanotechnology
Land degradation is the process of biophysical environment impacted by human induced process acting on land. It is assumed as any change in the land area as disturbance perceived to be harmful or undesirable. Deforestation, overgrazing, mining landslides, storms, water erosion, humid environmental changes leads to wind erosion, soil fertility decline and reduces the land strength end up with land degradation.
- Track 7-1Types of Land degradation
- Track 7-2Causes and effects
- Track 7-3Sensitivity and Resilience
- Track 7-4Climate Change
- Track 7-5Economics of land degradation
- Track 7-6Environmental impact of irrigation
Waste management is to manage waste by collecting, transporting to proper region and treating them under the regulation of the waste management process. It can be solid, liquid, gas everything has different technique of waste disposal. Some of the waste can be recycled and can be used as recycled product. At one-point, if the waste is not disposed properly it can become a threat to human health and environment.
- Track 8-1Reduction methods and benefits
- Track 8-2Principles of waste management
- Track 8-3Methods of waste disposal
- Track 8-4Waste handling and Transportation
- Track 8-5Recycling and Re-use
- Track 8-6Liquid waste management
- Track 8-7 Energy recovery
- Track 8-8Environmental impacts of disposal waste
Acidification is the cause by the emission of acidifying substance to the environment due to soil and surface water which releases acid substances causes damage to ozone layer and greenhouse effect. This process interferes with ecosystem and nature and named as acidification or acid rain. The main cause of the environmental acidification is the gas released to the atmosphere travels miles and due to chemical reaction at atmosphere the acidity range is increased which causes damage to the environment.
- Track 9-1Nature of Acidification
- Track 9-2Emission of chemicals
- Track 9-3Acid Deposition
- Track 9-4Aquatic effects
- Track 9-5Ocean and Soil acidification
- Track 9-6Human health effects
- Track 9-7Prevention methods
Green chemistry aims to minimize or eliminate the usage of hazardous substances by applying a life cycle of product from design, manufacturing and till disposal of waste. It creates an effect on environment of chemistry, including technological approaches for preventing the nature from pollution and reducing consumption of non-renewable resources.
- Track 10-1Prevention of environmental pollution
- Track 10-2Atom Economy
- Track 10-3Less Hazard
- Track 10-4Safer Chemicals
- Track 10-5Safer functional organic solvents
- Track 10-6Energy efficiency
- Track 10-7Renewable feedstocks
- Track 10-8Reduce derivatives
- Track 10-9Smart catalysis
- Track 10-10Degradable design
- Track 10-11Analysis for pollution prevention
- Track 10-12Hazard and accident prevention
Environmental issues are the things which causes harmful impacts on human and environment due to the activity on biophysical environment. Environmental protection is the practice and requirement on the current basis of environmental nature to protect which is benefited for both human and environment. The idea of green chemistry is to build green environmental design and human sustainability in earth.
- Track 11-1Causes of Environmental Issues
- Track 11-2Scientific Grounding
- Track 11-3Carbon footprint
- Track 11-4Genetic Modifications
- Track 11-5Health Issues
- Track 11-6Loss of Biodiversity and endangered species
- Track 11-7Natural Disasters
- Track 11-8Medical waste and pollution
- Track 11-9Environmental degradation
Green Chemistry is the current and future trend to design safer chemicals and process it for better environment and minimize negative impact on human health & environment and helps in sustainability in the chemical production. Green chemistry also leads to economic and social profits and provides strong encouragement to develop products. Green chemistry is not the solution for environmental problems, but it can be a source for reducing the environmental pollutants and to prevent waste than to treat it after it is formed.
- Track 12-1Green Nano chemistry
- Track 12-2Combinational Green Chemistry
- Track 12-3Oxidation reagents
- Track 12-4Waste Prevention
- Track 12-5Minimization in hazardous products
- Track 12-6Base metal catalysis
- Track 12-7Solar Cells