Nanotechnology in Green Chemistry
Nanotechnology is the application used in environment for cleaning up the pollution and to change the manufacturing methods to reduce the pollution caused by technology development. They are expected to save environment using energy consumption, water and raw materials by reducing hazardous waste. Nanotechnology plays an important role in environmental protection.
- Track 1-1 Application of Nanotechnology
- Track 2-2 Potential Environmental Benefits
- Track 3-3 Environmental Issues
- Track 4-4 Nanoscience and its work
- Track 5-5 Research on environmental nanotechnology